office & gallery, kyoto
The eyes of woman I draw are the almond shaped and fascinating. I think when you are looked at by this woman with the strong eyes, you feel insane. I draw, imagining that there is strong beauty in her eyes and you cannot help but gaze her again. In
"office & gallery, kyoto", you can see print arts and large original woks too which you cannot usually see at the exhibition. Please enjoy the world “ICHIRO's eyes”.
● Weekdays: 11:00 ~ 18:00 (Admission free)
● Sat/Sun/Holidays: We can arrange appointment accordingly. Please note that we may not be able to meet your desired date and time.
*You can purchase original print/print art works, goods, etc. All kinds of credit cards are accepted.
*Please be noted that before and after the exhibition, the works you would like to see may not be available. In addition, please make reservation if you wish to appreciate in non-business hours or on holidays.
We have been irregularly holding “Ichiro Tsuruta/New Bijin-ga Exhibition” in "office & gallery、kyoto".
For more information, please check STAFF NOTE.
2F, 483, Nishigawa-cho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi
*Southwest Corner, Sihinhanaya-cho Intersection, Nishinotouin Street
Weekdays 11:00 ~ 18:00
Closed on Sat, Sun, Holidays
● 550m from Karasuma Subway Line Gojo Station (No.8) gate, 7mins by walk.
● 1.1km from JR Kyoto Station Central Gate, 15mins by walk.
● By car/taxi Nishinotoin-dori Shinkhanayacho intersection southwest corner (There is coin parking in the northwest corner).