Article 1 (Personal Information)
“Personal Information” shall mean “personal information” in the Act on Protection of Personal Information, shall mean the information regarding a living individual which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, phone number, contacts or other description contained in such information, as well as information which enables the identification of the specific individual by the information itself such as data related to appearance, fingerprint, voiceprint and insurance identification number of health insurance card.
Article 2 (Method to Collect Personal Information)
When the User register for use, the Company may ask for persona information such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driving license number, etc. In addition, the information on transaction record or payment, including the User’s personal information, which was made between the User and business partner, etc., may be collected from the Company’s business partners (information providers, advertisers, advertisement distributors, etc. Hereinafter referred to as “Business Partner”)
Article 3 (Purpose of Collection/ Usage of Personal Information)
- The purpose of the Company to collect/use personal information is as follows;
- For provision/operation of the Service of the Company
- For response to inquiries from the User (including identity verification)
- For sending invitation mail of new features of the service which the User is using, update information, campaign, as well as other services provided by the Company
- For contact of maintenance, important notices as necessary
- For identifying the uses who violated the Terms and who intends to use the service for illegal/improper purpose and declining the usage
- For allowing the users to view, change or delete their registration information, view their usage stats
- For charging the usage fee of paid-service to the User
Purpose associated with the above utilization purpose
Article 4 (Change of Utilization Purpose)
- The Company shall change utilization purpose of personal information, only when utilization purpose is reasonably considered to be duly related to that before the change.
- When utilization purpose has been changed, the purpose after change shall be notified to the User by the method specified by the Company, or publicly announced on the website.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Party)
- Excluding the case set forth in the following, the Company shall not provide personal information to third party without obtaining in advance user’s consent. However, it excludes the case which is permitted by the Act on Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations.
- Cases in which there is a need to protect a human life, body or fortune, and when it is difficult to obtain a person’s consent
- Cases in which there is a special need to enhance public hygiene or promote fostering healthy children, and when it is difficult to obtain a person’s consent
- Cases in which there is a need to cooperate in regard to a central government organization or a local government, or a person entrusted by them performing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and when there is a possibility that obtaining a person’s consent would interfere with the performance of the said affairs
- In case where the following items have been disclosed in advance to the public and the Company notified them to the Personal Information Protection Commission
- To set a third party provision as a utilization purpose
- The categories of data provided to the third party
- The means and method of third party provision
- To cease, in response to a person’s request, the third party provision of personal information
- The method of receiving person’s request
- Notwithstanding of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the receiver of such information shall not be deemed third party.
- Cased in which the Company entrust a whole or part of the handling of personal information, within the scope necessary to achieve utilization purpose
- Cases in which personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business in a merger or otherwise
- Cases in which personal data to be jointly utilized by a specified person is provided to the specified person, and when the person has in advance been informed or a state has been in place where a person can easily know the effect as well as of the categories of the jointly utilized personal data, the scope of a jointly utilizing person, the utilization purpose for the utilizing person and the name or appellation of a person responsible for controlling the said personal data
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When the Company is requested by a person to disclose the personal information, it shall disclose this to the person without delay. It may keep all or part of the retained personal information undisclosed, if the Company has decided not to disclose, the Company shall notify the person of that effect without delay. In addition, the fees of 1,000 Yen per case is charged for disclosure of personal information.
- Cases in which disclosure is likely to harm the life, body, property or other rights or interests of the person or a third party
- Cases in which disclosure is likely to seriously impede the proper execution of the business of the Company
- Cases in which disclosure violates other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the information except personal information such as historical information and characteristic information shall not be disclosed.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- When the Company’s retained personal information is wrong, the User may request to correct, add or delete (hereinafter referred to as “Correction, etc.”) the personal information to the Company with the procedure prescribed by the Company.
- The Company shall, in case of having received a demand pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph and determined that it is necessary to respond to the demand, make Corrections of such personal information, etc., without delay.
- The Company shall, when having made Corrections, etc., based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decided to make Corrections, etc., inform this to the User without delay.
Article 8 (Discontinuance of Utilization of Personal Information)
- When the Company is requested to discontinue or to erase using (hereinafter referred to as “Discontinuance of the Utilization, etc.”), on the ground that personal information is being handled beyond the scope of utilization purpose, or has been acquired by unlawful means, the Company shall take necessary investigation.
- When, based on the investigation results of the preceding paragraph, it has been determined that it is necessary to respond the demand, the Company shall discontinue using such personal information without delay.
- When the Company discontinued using under the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or had decided not to discontinue using, the Company shall notify the User of that effect without delay.
- Notwithstanding of preceding paragraph 2, when it costs large amount or otherwise difficult to discontinue using and when the Company takes necessary alternative measures to protect the rights and interests of the person, this alternative measures shall be taken.
- The contents of the Policy may be amended without notification to the User, except as otherwise provided by the laws and regulations and other policy.
Article 10 (Point of Contact)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following;
Ichiro Tsuruta Office Inc.
2F, 483, Nishigawa-cho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi