Article 1 (Application)
The Terms shall apply to any relationship between the User and the Company in connection with use of the Service.
For the Service, the Company may set, in addition to the Terms, all kinds of provisions (hereinafter referred to as “Individual Regulations”), such as rules for using the Service. Regardless of their names, these Individual Regulations shall constitute part of the Terms.
If the provisions of the Terms conflict with the provisions of the Individual Regulations, the provisions of the Individual Regulations shall prevail, unless otherwise specified in the Individual Regulations.
Article 2 (Prohibitions)
- In using the Service, the User shall not perform the following acts;
- Those which are contrary to laws and regulations or public policy or morality
- Those which are related to criminal acts
- Those which infringe copyrights, trademark right and other intellectual property rights included in the Service
- Those which destroy or interfere with the functions of Company’s servers or networks
- Those which use commercially the information obtained by the Service
- Those which may interfere with the operation of the Service of the Company
- Those which make unauthorized access or try this
- Those which collect or accumulate personal information, etc., about other users
- Those which impersonate other users
- Those which directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in connection with the Service of the Company
- Others which the Company deems to be inappropriate
3 (Suspension of Provision of The Service, etc.)
- In case the Company deems in the event of any of the following, it may suspend or interrupt all or part of the provisions of Service without notifying the User in advance.
- In case of maintenance inspection or update of computer system related to the Service
- In case it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, blackout or natural disaster
- In case the computer or communication line, etc., shut down due to accident
- Others, in case the Company determines it difficult to provide the Service
- The Company shall assume no liability for any disadvantage or damage incurred by Users or third parties for any reason, as a result of suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
Article 4 (Disclaimer of Warranties and Disclaimer)
- The Company shall not guarantee that the Service has no factual or legal defects (including safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, suitability for specific purpose, security flaws, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.).
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage to the Users by the Service. However, this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between the Company and the User regarding the Service (including the Terms) is defined in Consumer Contract of Consumer Contract Laws, but even in this case, the Company shall not be liable for the damage incurred from special circumstances(including when the Company or the User foresaw and could foresee the occurrence of the damage), among damages to the User due to default or unlawful act as a result of the Company’s negligence (excluding gross negligence).
- The Company will not be liable for any transaction, contract or disputes, etc. between the User and other users, or third parties.
Article 5 (Amendment to The Terms)
The Company may amend the Terms without notification to the User, as needed. And, the Users shall be deemed to have agreed to the Terms upon use of the Service after the said amendment.
Article 6 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 7 (Notification or Contact)
Notification or communication between the User and the Company shall be carried out by the method established by the Company. Where no change notice is given in accordance with the manner prescribed by the Company, the current registered contact shall be deemed valid to notify or contact such a contact destination, it shall be regarded as having reached to the User at the time of delivery.
Article 8 (Non-Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
Article 9 (Governing Law/Jurisdiction)
The interpretation of the Terms shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Japan. This service may exclude the application of United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Service shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court which exercises jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Company.