Ichiro Tsuruta Office Inc.
2F, 483, Nishigawa-cho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi
(Weekdays 10:00~18:00/Closed on Sat, Sun, Holidays)
Description of Charge Except ItemPrice
Please burden the shipment fee and bank transfer fee at your expense as a general rule.
*All listed prices are base price (excluding tax) and consumption tax (8%) is charged separately.
- Hokkaido, Okinawa: 900 Yen
- Tohoku (Aomori, Iwate, Miyagi, Akita, Yamagata, Fukushima): 700 Yen
- Kyushu(Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Oita, Kumamoto, Miyazaki, Kagoshima): 700 Yen
- Others: flat fee 500 Yen
Expiry Date of Application
It is within fourteen days from order date.
We contact you by inquiry.
Return / Exchange Deadline
- We replace the damaged or inferior items at free shipping.
- After contacting us by email, please return by cash on delivery within eight days from item delivery date.
- We accept return/replacement due to customer’s personal preference within eight days from item delivery date, and only when unopened/unused.
- After contacting us by phone or email, please return at your expense.
About Delivery Period
- Print arts and poster
- We ship the item after around three weeks after payment confirmation date.
- Items except print arts and poster
- We ship the item within five working days after payment confirmation date.
*For booked items and some limited items, we list separately on purchase page.
- Bank transfer (payment in advance) : Japan Net Bank/Japan Post Bank
- Net banking settlement (payment in advance) : Japan Net Bank/Rakuten Bank
- Credit card
Bank transfer: within three working days from order date
In case of our negligence, we promptly replace the unused items only.
*Please contact us by phone or email within seven days after the item arrives.
The shipping fee upon return due to customer’s personal preference is paid by the customer.
However, in case of the inferior item replacement or incorrect delivered item replacement, we will cover.
Line of Items
Print arts, anthology, poster, postcard, calendar, others